001. Name, Age, Sex, Location. Kayla (K-Luh), 17, Girlie, Tennessee
002. Musical interests. Dashboard Confessional, Taking Back Sunday, Keane, Nelly, Rascal Flatts, Britney Spears, N.E.R.D. I have a wide range!
003. Movie interests. Harry Potter ((uhm, duh?)), Fight Club, Peter Pan, Dumb and Dumber, Dogma
004. Tell us about yourself. I'm a loser cheerleader. I'm pretty much one of the dorkiest people you will EVER meet. I love to dance, and have been told that I can do it well. I love music. I wish I could have been in band. I'm a flirt. I love to smile, and I love to get and give hugs. I'm insecure and I love my friends.
005. Favorite Harry Potter book and why?It's a BIG tie between Prisoner of Azkaban because of the introduction of Sirius and Order of The Phoenix. I cried for hours.
006. Favorite Harry Potter book character and why? The twins. No question. They remind me so much of myself it's insane. If I knew them personally, we'd be one HELL of a trio.
007. Favorite Harry Potter book quote? More like a passage. Heh.
"Who d'you two keep writing to, eh?" said Ron.
"Nose out, Ron, or I'll burn that for you too," said Fred, waving his wand threateningly. "So...you lot got dates for the ball yet?"
"Nope," said Ron.
"Well, you'd better hurry up, mate, or all the good ones will be gone," said Fred.
"Who're you going with, then?" said Ron.
"Angelina," said Fred promptly, without a trace of embarassment.
"What?" said Ron, taken aback. "You've already asked her?"
"Good point," said Fred. He turned his head and called across the common room, "OI! ANGELINA!"
Angelina, who had been chatting with Alicia Spinnet near the fire, looked over at him.
"What?" she called back.
"Want to come to the ball with me?"
Angelina gave Fred an appraising sort of look.
"All right, then," she said, and she turned back to Alicia and carried on chatting with a bit of a grin on her face.
"There you go, " said Fred to Harry and Ron, "piece of cake."
008. Favorite Harry Potter movie and why? Sorcerer's Stone. I have to stick to the orginal. It seems like it's the only one that has thoroughly stayed true to the book.
009. Which character was best portrayed in the movies? Harry, by far. Of course he would be, since he is the main focus of the movie anyways. Daniel did an amazing job. Snape come into a close second.
010. Which character was poorly portrayed in the movies and why? Heaven above knows that they BUTCHERED Lupin. I thought it was terrible. David Thewlis is such an amazing actor...and they just didn't show his potential, OR Lupin's importance. And I love Gary Oldman, but Sirius was just totally slaughtered for me.
011. Which actor would you fire and why? JOHNNY DEPP FOR SIRIUS!
012. Who is your Harry Potter movie hottie of choice? Oh GAWD. TOM FELTON!.
013. Pure-blood/Half-blood/Squib/Muggle? I'mma go with Pure-blood. They always seem to be hotter.
014. Favorite house? Not sure if I have one. It's torn between Slytherin and Ravenclaw.
015. Favorite Professor and why? McGonagall. I bet she'd be funny as hell if she was drunk. Good Professor though. Probably one of the best in the school!
016. Favorite magical creature? Hmmm....I liked the little Nifflers. They sounded so fluffy.
017. How did you hear about this community? No effin idea.
018. Suck up to the moderators. Oh...my...GAWD. So hawt ::orgasm:: Share the sex, please?
019. Promote somewhere and show proof. Well, no proof...but I DID sent my friend Katie ((oohlala)) the link to the community. Then, I pimped it in my journal, xstar_iconx
020. Five pictures of your face.
On the left. I'm Shrek!
021. Post a 148x198 borderless picture of your face